This year the annual "Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum 2023" will be organized in Riga, Latvia on April 19, 2023! The event is co-organized by the Baltic VCA-s, Sorainen, and Dienas Bizness.
The Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum is a well-known meeting and networking platform for Baltic private equity and venture capital funds, investment bankers, lawyers, advisers, company managers, and shareholders, bringing together 200+ participants each year.
In spring 2023, the Forum will be held at a famous and modern location in Riga – a former rail cargo warehouse in the New Hanza area. TICKETS:
EstVCA members can get a 15% discount on tickets: EUR 357+VAT
EUR 420+VAT) - valid until 28.02.2023
(tick the box "member of EstVCA")
- Click HERE for tickets, agenda, and further info
Hanzas Perons, 16A Hanzas Street, Riga, Latvia, and online Time:
19 April 2023. 9:00 – 18:00 EET and Afterparty until 23:00 Key topics:
- Market outlook. Private Markets – what to expect in 2023 and beyond?
- What drives the Baltic private equity market and where is it going? Cornerstone investors in Baltic PE funds chat about the market. Major public LPs vs private investors’ visions. Top qualities of PE funds for receiving funding.
- Eco Baltia's success story: from a local player to a regional champion, and subsequent expansion outside the Baltics.
- The Baltic energy sector has been busy: a look at the pipeline and main challenges.
- Healthcare and innovation, existing market, development of the market. M&A case studies.
- Defense sector insight. Is the war helping the Baltic military sector attract a new wave of investments? Investments, government activities.
- Rebuilding Ukraine with the help of private investors.