Time to wrap up the busy April for the Estonian PE/VC community. It has been overwhelming to see the huge hearts behind various initiatives the investor community is leading by organising help to Ukraine spanning from cars, drones, and medical essentials to everything the frontline is in need of. Thank you for helping to be stronger together!
April saw an impressive number of record size deals, fundraising news, and lots of activity on the events side.
We really hope to see many of you at our Annual General Meeting 2022 on 11 May at Palo Alto Club in Telliskivi. And with Latitude59 approaching, we’re looking forward to greeting the local and international tech community at the grande anniversary event. Not to mention the Baltic 2021 market data launch on 17 May and Investor Camp in Vilnius on 25 May.
In the April 2022 Newsletter you will find:
- BPM Mezzanine Fund II held the first close to invest in mezzanine debt in the Baltic and Polish growth companies
- EstVCA Annual General Meeting 2022 - 11 May 2022 / Palo Alto Club
- Baltic PE/VC Market 2021 Report Launch webinar - 17 May 2022 / online
- Latitude59 2022 - 18-20 May 2022 / Tallinn, Kultuurikatel
- Investor Camp 2022 - 25 May 2022 / Vilnius
- Grow Up Hackathon - 7-14 May / Tallinn
- Event recap: Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum 2022 - 7 April 2022 / Tallinn
- Change Ventures co-leads in the $9m seed funding round of its portfolio company Aerones
- Change Ventures and Equity United participate in the $40M Series A funding round of their portfolio company Eurora
- Superangel and United Angels VC participate in the €4M seed round investment to KOOS
- BaltCap invests in solar energy generation in Latvia to enhance the energy independence in the Baltics
- Superangel and Tera Ventures participate in the €11m Series A-round to Montonio, Index Ventures leads the round
- BaltCap invests in Nord Security, a global leader in internet privacy and security solutions
- Specialist VC, Iron Wolf Capital and Superangel participate in the £2 million seed round to Glasgow-based Kingdom Technologies
- Change Ventures leads the €1.5M pre-seed investment round to Kwota
Read the EstVCA April 2022