Time to wrap the year up!
This year will be remembered as most unpredicted and challenging, but our Private Equity and Venture Capital sector proved resilient - we saw the rise of 5th Unicorn in Estonia, and our funds have also been very active with nearly 30 investments and record-high exit activity.
A selection of highlights from our year:
- REPORT: 10 years of Baltic PE/VC market (2010-2019) report launched together with Deloitte.
- DEAL TALKS: EstVCA started its DEAL TALKS series – a format where we ask 3 questions from our member fund about their investment, to dig a bit deeper on how our funds invest.
- COFFEE CONNECTIONS: our own series of monthly morning seminars to tackle the most important topics and key players in the industry.
- NEW FUNDS: SmartCap has announced the new Deep Tech Fund criteria. EfTEN launched its first residential fund.
- UNIVERSITIES: 2020 marks the beginning of active and systematic cooperation with Estonian universities.
- SURVEYS: we conducted a Market Pulse survey in April to analyse the funds’ sentiment, and again in December, results of the latter to be published in mid-January.
Read the December 2020 Newsletter HERE>>
To sign up for our monthly newsletter - please send your contacts to email@example.com