The autumn season has started off at a fast pace with our VC funds' networking tour in the US as well as a number of fundraising news and exciting deals. We are very proud to present already the third episode of our LP Insights podcast, where we meet Staffan Jåfs, the Head of Private Equity at eQ Plc.
It was great to see so many of you participating in our September seminar, which focused on defense and investments topic and we're looking forward to meeting and discussing the impact investing scene with you at our next seminar, taking place on October 19th, just one day before the Angel Summit, organized by our dear friends from EstBAN.
Thanks for being with us and for developing the Estonian PE/VC market together.
In the October Newsletter you will find:
ESVCA'S VISIT TO THE US
- A delegation of Estonian VC investors paid a visit to the US from 20 September – 02 October 2022.
- EstVCA podcast #3: Staffan Jåfs of eQ Plc.
- Trind VC raises new €55M fund to invest in startups with a consumer or community component in Europe
- Livonia Partners closes second buy-out fund above target at €157 million
- SmartCap announced a Call to invest €20 million in two greentech funds
- How can investors drive impact? Workshop by Alison Fort from Katapult Foundation- 19 October 2022 / KAI Art Center
- Julgeolek ja investeeringud- 14 September 2022 / NR99
Tera Ventures participates in a $3.8 million seed round investment to circular economy platform Rentle
- Tera Ventures´ portfolio company Monese raises a $35m investment
Karma Ventures participates in the €11.6M investment round to Jobbatical
- BaltCap to acquire Alma Littera Group, the leading publishing house & omnichannel book retailer in the Baltics
- Trind VC portfolio company Ready Player Me raised $56 million in a B-round led by Andreessen Horowitz
Read the EstVCA October 2022