We’ve now sailed to the active business season and are overwhelmed by the great feedback on our largest annual event – The Baltic VCA Summit 2023
– which took place on August 24-25 in Pärnu, Estonia. It was so great to see all the key players of the regional PE/VC community gather and exchange ideas on industry development.
Please find below updates on upcoming events, investment news from our members as well as a selection of reports that might be of interest to you.
And a big welcome to our new associate member - SEB - who recently joined the community and is looking for active cooperation with our members.
Autumn brings along a variety of great events, we'll be launching our events calendar soon. And last but not least, we are excited to announce that soon we'll start preparations for the election of EstVCA's new board, so stay tuned.
In our September Newsletter you will find:EVENTS
- EVENT RECAP : Baltic VCA Summit - 24-25 August / Pärnu, Estonia
- Finnish Venture Capital Association’s Largest Event of the Year “FVCA FALL SEMINAR 2023” - 28 September 2023 / Helsinki
- TechBBQ - 13-14 September 2023 / Copenhagen
- Oslo Innovation Week - 25-29 September 2023 / Oslo
- BaltCap receives full alternative investment fund manager’s licence;
- SEB joins EstVCA as an Associate Member.
- Karma Ventures’ portfolio company Commsignia has raised a 15M USD series B investment round;
- Siena Secondary Fund acquired a stake in Finnish scaleup Oura Ring;
Change Ventures led adtech firm Monetizr's $4 million round;
BaltCap and Draugiem Capital become majority shareholders of IGLU brand developer Pepi Rer;
Estonian startup Cuploop raised two million euros – SmartCap Green Fund among the investors;
BaltCap-backed Piletilevi Group expands in the CEE region with two significant acquisitions;
Superangel co-leads Coalescent Mobile Robotics' Seed Round;
Change Ventures co-leads Algori's €3.3 million Seed round;
Change Ventures leads, SWG participates in €2 million Seed round for Formaloo;
- Rentle greets Specialist VC as their new investor, increasing their seed round to € 6 million.
- Invest Europe's: The Performance of European Private Equity Benchmark Report 2022
- The Baltics Deep Tech Report – 2023
- The Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2023
- Invest Europe's ESG guidelines + webinar on 20 September at 5 PM (Tallinn time)
Read the EstVCA Semptember 2023