April welcomed some fantastic fundraising news and saw a number of new investments. We also had the chance to learn more from BaltCap's recent exit (Qvalitas/Unimed) in our Deal Talks series and held already the 4th EstVCA Coffee Connections event, which this time concentrated on ESG topic.
Some exciting events coming also in May - the key event for us being naturally EstVCA Annual General Meeting
2021 on 14 May at 2-4 PM
, hope you can all join!
- BaltCap closes the third buyout fund at a record size
- Tera Ventures brings its fund size to €43M with several global investors stepping in as limited partners
- Superangel, United Angels and Kaamos participate in the €935,000 funding round to ParcelSea
- Trind VC leads the €2.16 million funding round to Finnish talent acquisition startup Jobilla
- Superangel participates in seed investment round to F-Drones
- United Angels, Kaamos and Superangel participate in €10 million seed funding round to Bob W
- DEAL TALKS: Martin Kõdar and Oliver Kullman of BaltCap talk about funds´ exit from Qvalitas and Unimed
- EstVCA Annual General Meeting 2021
- Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum 2021
- Baltic M&A Outlook
- Euroopa horisondi Eesti avakonverents
- EVENT RECAP: EstVCA Coffee Connections #4 "The Fundamentals of ESG - what's it all about, why it matters, and what funds need to do?
- DIVERSITY report: Funding in the CEE Region 2021
- Finnish VCA and FiBAN report: A Record-Year for Finnish Startups
>> Read the full April 2021 newsletter HERE