We are excited to invite you to join the largest Baltic PE/VC event – The Baltic VCA Summit 2022
– which this year takes place in Riga
on 25-26 August
. The traditional annual event, which rotates across the Baltics, brings together all the leading regional GPs and LPs and features inspiring discussions on investments, strategy, impact, motivation and much more.
This year the event is titled „Cruising Through Rough Waters“
and tackles the ways to adapt and strive in an environment undergoing frequent and wide-ranging transformation. How do you adjust to political, economic and environmental turbulence with clever investment strategies? How to co-exist with an ongoing military conflict, unprecedented for our generation inflation, etc.?
- VC/PE Associations members’ pass – €370 (+VAT)
- Other VC/PE industry participants – €435 (+VAT)
- Request a free pass if you are LP
-. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
to register and grab your ticket.
In addition to the main event on the first day of the summit, August 25th at 10 am EIF Investment Masterclass
will be held. A two hour workshop dedicated to explaining how the EIF assesses and invests in teams, with a specific slant on our Baltic business.
We advise to attend if you are curious to know about:
- Who the EIF is & how they invest
- Their track record in the Baltics including their flagship Baltic Innovation Fund
- What is currently on offer for GPs
To attend register HERE.
See you in Riga on August 25th!
Baltic VCA team