Invest Estonia together with EstVCA carried out a masterclass „e-Estonia: The startup journey in the land of unicorns“ at the WebSummit 2020 conference. The masterclass presented a unique startup journey which took the viewers through all the key steps and phases of building a startup.
During the masterclass, the viewers could learn how to start a company in Estonia with the help of startup ecosystem experts covering different angles of the process.
Key speakers at the masterclass included:
Photos: Marek Metslaid
- Marten Kaevats, the National Digital Advisor for the Estonian government
- Martin Villig, the co-founder of Estonian unicorn Bolt and the president of Estonian Founders Society
- Michael Noonan, the Vice President of Operations at Clarifai
- Margus Uudam, the Chairman of EstVCA and founding partner at Karma Ventures
- Read more about the event and watch the 30-minute masterclass in full length HERE